Welcome to the new blog! You have now joined a select group of privileged individuals. You are all now former students of Mr. Lieber. I hope you will visit often. This blog is here for you to keep me updated on what you are doing, as well as keeping your former classmates updated.
Remember this is an open site. This means anyone can view what you post here. I still review comments before they are posted so please keep them appropriate.
My first question for you all is....
What are your plans for the summer?
I plan on relaxing. Maybe going to the pool, catching up on my running, and maybe going to visit a few places. Nothing too exciting.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
alot this summer
ReplyDeleteDont forget to say your name if it isnt in your username!!!
ReplyDeleteooooooooooooo it was haileigh
ReplyDeleteKy speching as kkoogs I am going to summer B.A.S.E it's a lot of fun.:} :} :} :}
ReplyDeleteHey Kylie. Where is summer base at? What do you guys do there?
ReplyDeleteAny other kids from our class in there?
Ky speching with kkoogs,Summer B.A.S.E is at Helky,and there are pepole from our class going to Summer B.A.S.E.We go to places like
ReplyDeleteLacamedia,The Movie Theater,Carolon Historical Park,The Bowlling Alley,PutPuting,and The pool.
:} :} :} :} :}
Ky speching with kkoogs,my other plan for the Summer is to go to the pool a lot TOO.
ReplyDelete:] :} :] :}