Ky speching with kkoogs,My book I think willbe Sinence Fair,It's at theDayton Mtro Libary.Kkoogs out :} :}
DO you mean Science Fair? Do you know who the author is?
well what kind of book are you looking for?mystery,adventure,plain,life,or all?
but my favorite book is sleepover friends.but its a girl book.
Well I am looking for any kind of book...as long as it is good...that is okay if its a girls book...Ill still read it.
Ky speching with kkoogs,I don't know who the author is,but I ment to say you could get it at the Dayton Metro Library.:} :} :}
If u read any book even if it's a girl book then u should read Miley Cyris. U can buy it at Meijer's or Walmart.
Hey Molly. How has your summer been?
i know a great book.charlotes web. its awsome,cute and its exciting.
I have read that Kierstyn. It is a good book!
i know mr.lieber.
another book is goosebumps.i know you might not like it.
kkoogs speching with Ky,Charlots Web sounds like a good book Kierstyn!!!!! :} :} :} :}
Are you kidding Kierstyn I used to read all of the goosebump books. They were my favorite when I was in 4th grade.
really. my bad.i love them. when i saw the movie night of the living dummy i thought i would get scared. but i wasn't scared by second or third grade.
If your still looking for a good book you could read is Narnia the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It's different than the book.
Ky speching with kkoogs,My book I think will
ReplyDeletebe Sinence Fair,It's at the
Dayton Mtro Libary.Kkoogs out :} :}
DO you mean Science Fair? Do you know who the author is?
ReplyDeletewell what kind of book are you looking for?mystery,adventure,plain,life,or all?
ReplyDeletebut my favorite book is sleepover friends.but its a girl book.
ReplyDeleteWell I am looking for any kind of book...as long as it is good...that is okay if its a girls book...Ill still read it.
ReplyDeleteKy speching with kkoogs,I don't know who the
ReplyDeleteauthor is,but I ment to say you could get it
at the Dayton Metro Library.:} :} :}
If u read any book even if it's a girl book then u should read Miley Cyris. U can buy it at Meijer's or Walmart.
ReplyDeleteHey Molly. How has your summer been?
ReplyDeletei know a great book.charlotes web. its awsome,cute and its exciting.
ReplyDeleteI have read that Kierstyn. It is a good book!
ReplyDeletei know mr.lieber.
ReplyDeleteanother book is goosebumps.i know you might not like it.
ReplyDeletekkoogs speching with Ky,Charlots Web sounds like a good book Kierstyn!!!!! :} :} :} :}
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding Kierstyn I used to read all of the goosebump books. They were my favorite when I was in 4th grade.
ReplyDeletereally. my bad.i love them. when i saw the movie night of the living dummy i thought i would get scared. but i wasn't scared by second or third grade.
ReplyDeleteIf your still looking for a good book you could read is Narnia the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It's different than the book.
ReplyDelete