I am not sure if anyone still follows this but let me hear about your favorite 4th of July memory. It could be from this last one or from one before then.
My favorite was from a few years ago when my wife's family had a party. My wife's father bought some fireworks and was letting them off. We were on a lake in Indiana. When he lit one of them he didn't realize that it was pointed straight towards us. We were on a houseboat at the time and we all had to run and jump in the water. It was scary but it was fun after we realized no one was hurt.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mine is when it was 2005 and i was 6 and i hated the fireworks sound so i pluged my ears but i thought it was pretty. mr.lieber i heard you grew a beard.my mom showed me your pictures.
ReplyDeletehaha yes I did. Did you like it? My wife said she did not like it at all. I will not be keeping it for very long.
ReplyDeletemine is 1999 i was 1 we were in texes and we had a big party people from ohio the rest of the faimly came.the hole faimly was there but my dad but its ok he came home 2 years later
ReplyDeletethats true mr.lieber.
ReplyDeletemr.lieber what was the question you were going to ask me?
ReplyDeleteKierstyn I will post it for everyone but check it out.
ReplyDeleteMy most memorial 4th of July was when I was very young like 3 years old and it started to rain so a firework went of and every time it was done lightening stroke so it looked awesome. Then, I had to run inside and then I screamed because I didn't know what fireworks or lightening was. My parents said it was hilarious to see me scream just randomly after lighenting.
ReplyDelete