hey.I guess I am the only one.my life is going pretty good. doing great. YES, I'm still loving the MATH. Mr.Lieber I heared you have a little girl,is she crawling yet?Hey, do you have a math OAA tomorrow? I do. do you think, and im just saying, do you think i'll pass it?Maby, but I have to go to bed because I have a 2 1/2 hours of Math OAA, but it might slide because im pretty smart in math even from last year,but since you have a new class of kids, am i still your favorite student of all time or just a boring,REGULAR student.well bye. your still one of my favorite teachers.;)
Hey Kierstyn. Great to hear from you. Yes we did have a little girl named Madilyn. She is not crawling yet but she is definitely crying a lot. We are working on getting her to say the OH IO chant. Yes we had the OAA today. Kierstyn I have no doubts that you will pass yours! You probably did excellent on it. How was it for you? You were definitely not just a regular boring student. Not only were you guys lucky to have Mrs. Huber and myself as teachers but we were really lucky to have you as a student. Your whole class was very special and one that I will never forget.
My parents might decide no even though they said I could go to this camp if I didn't go to Woodland Altars. it is in June sometime. I don't know the exact date.
I currently teach 5th grade at LT Ball. This is after I taught 4th grade for 6 years at Murlin Heights. I am married and currently live in Vandalia, Ohio with my wife, Janel, 3 children, Madilyn, Michael, and Jaxon and my cat, Kitty.
hey.I guess I am the only one.my life is going pretty good. doing great. YES, I'm still loving the MATH. Mr.Lieber I heared you have a little girl,is she crawling yet?Hey, do you have a math OAA tomorrow? I do. do you think, and im just saying, do you think i'll pass it?Maby, but I have to go to bed because I have a 2 1/2 hours of Math OAA, but it might slide because im pretty smart in math even from last year,but since you have a new class of kids, am i still your favorite student of all time or just a boring,REGULAR student.well bye. your still one of my favorite teachers.;)
ReplyDeleteHey Kierstyn. Great to hear from you. Yes we did have a little girl named Madilyn. She is not crawling yet but she is definitely crying a lot. We are working on getting her to say the OH IO chant. Yes we had the OAA today. Kierstyn I have no doubts that you will pass yours! You probably did excellent on it. How was it for you? You were definitely not just a regular boring student. Not only were you guys lucky to have Mrs. Huber and myself as teachers but we were really lucky to have you as a student. Your whole class was very special and one that I will never forget.
ReplyDeletewell i think you'll find a different better class.
ReplyDeleteJ.K.
ReplyDeleteNO WAY!
ReplyDeleteJUST KIDDING
ReplyDeleteHEY, so their your favorites. WHAT ABOUT OUR CLASS!!! Now I know one of your favorite students. AM I ONE??? Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteOf course Marissa! You KNOW that!
ReplyDeleteI know. I just wanted to make sure. Plus on the bus one day you said "I don't know" to like everything Tommie and I said.
ReplyDeleteI know I know....I remember...when do you go to that church camp?
ReplyDeleteMy parents might decide no even though they said I could go to this camp if I didn't go to Woodland Altars. it is in June sometime. I don't know the exact date.
ReplyDeleteAm I one of your favorite students Mr.Lieber?!?!
ReplyDeleteOf course JaiViana!!!!
ReplyDeleteI knew you would say that!
ReplyDelete