Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Questions for Mr. Lieber

Here is where you can post a question for Mr. Lieber.

You can ask me something specific about what is going on with my life!

22 comments:

  1. How is Madelyn doing? I think she is cute. Also, how old is she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madilyn is doing well! She is getting a lot bigger. Still on the small side though. She is starting to smile a lot. I think its because she thinks Im funny. She is 8 weeks old today actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I think so, too. Wow, 8 weeks all ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you name all of the students in our class off the top of your head?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure I will forget someone but lets see how I do...

    Quintin, George, Matthew, Kyle G, Kyle H, JaiViana, Allison, Nikki, Elijah, Jeffrey, Dustin, Anthony, Ronald, Jarrett H, Trent, Mikayla, Alexis, Morgan, Tommie, and of course Marissa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is still doing well. She is almost 10 pounds! So she is getting bigger but still a small peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You forgot yourself!!!!!! Your in pur class to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are both good Noah! My wife just went back to work since having the baby. So it will be me full time taking care of Madilyn this summer! It should be a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you and the baby will have LOTS of fun.Oh and by the way,how old are you Mr.Lieber?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should of said how YOUNG, are you in my question!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what is that thing n the top that says "followers"?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kaitlin I think that a follower is just someone who wants to get an email every time there is a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you make a new post cause I get bored a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. how long will we have this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This blog will last forever Kaitlin! So when you are old and have your own kids you will still be able to get on!

    ReplyDelete
  16. im really bored, can you think you think of anything?

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello i JUST GOT ON. MR.LIEBER WHAT YOU DOIN

    ReplyDelete