Guess where I went today!?!?!? School....I know, who goes to school in the summer? Well I have to start getting the room ready because I am going to be gone in August at a church camp, you all should go to it one day (You have to be going into 7th grade before you can).
It made me miss you all again, the room will not be the same without you!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you have fun at church camp like i did. I bet the room will look awesome. I wonder what your new students will say about your 4th grade picture. Why do we have to be going into 7th grade?
ReplyDeleteI am sure they will all laugh at it, just like you guys did!
ReplyDeleteIts a camp that only lets 7th - 12th graders go. Its for older kids. You would like it though, I went when I was younger too.
O my church has that, too.
ReplyDeleteI will have to remind you when you are older. You would really like this camp too!
ReplyDeleteGuess what, I went to Troy today for dinner at Culver's. Have you been there before? We thought you would like there ice cream because it's really good!
ReplyDeleteOh yea! We go to Coldstone more though because my wife loves their ice cream. Ok really I love it but I bring her along!
ReplyDeleteCool! Hey Last Wednesday was my best friends birthday. I can't wait to have her over this week.
ReplyDeleteOh really who is it? Is this the girl from Helke?
ReplyDeleteYes it is the girl from Helke! Her name is Kaitlyn Marie Jackson. By the way after church I am going over to her house. We go to the same church! Isn't that awesome.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! When is church? Wasnt it this morning?
ReplyDeleteYes but also at night. It is at 6:30. I got to go bye.
ReplyDeleteGuess what? Tomorrow My sister and I are having a little bit of a pool party. She is having here small group over from church and I am having by very best friend in the world over. (Which is Kaitlyn the Helke girl.) We've known each other since a little bit before preschool.
ReplyDeleteWow I didnt even know you guys had a pool. That sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully, it will be a nice hot day with no rain.
ReplyDeleteMy sister has a low case phenomena. I have to help her out and i feel bad for her.
ReplyDeleteOh man I hope she gets better! Let me know when she is.
ReplyDeleteOkay i will. I can't believe it's already August. I already have all my school supplies. Guess what? Yesterday I sa mrs. Ransom at Walmart. I don't want to go to Middle school.
ReplyDeleteYou will do great Marissa. I am sure in a few months you will never want to leave the middle school. Did you say hi to Mrs. Ransom. I was at school today too setting more stuff up.
ReplyDeleteYeah I said hi. My mom talked to her mostly though. I got to go. Good night!
ReplyDeleteThis Friday is orentations and I am afraid. i don't want to go.
ReplyDeleteThey changed orentations to the seventeenth. I am happy because it isn't on Friday the thirteenth.
ReplyDeleteIm sorta nervous to go to middle school. Im going to miss my uncle because hes going to collage on the 17th.
ReplyDeleteSchool is tomorrow! Already. Since my last name is Hutcheson my sisters nickname was Hutch so, my nickname by teachers is little Hutch. I can't believe school starts tomorrow.
ReplyDelete