Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ohio State


Are you ready?????!?!?!?! This Thursday, Ohio State opens the season against Marshall. I will be there! It is a night game so it should be fun. Since I was getting pumped for the game, Madilyn also wanted to get pumped up for the game.

24 comments:

  1. She should wear the ohio state bib i got here for Christmas! She is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your teaching helped me today in math. I don't really like Middle School though. I might be able to see you this week. By the way, Morgan got her hair cut pretty short now. I don't like my locker because sometimes it doesn't want to open. The same with Kara's locker. I think Mr. Hollenbacher is kind of like you but stricter. Astronomy is probably my favorite subject right now. I love looking at the stars. Kaitlin and I are the only ones from last year who go on here anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did actually wear that bib earlier in that same day. I will have to take a picture next time. I am glad I helped you and that it is going well. You will learn to like it better I am sure.

    I know about Morgan's hair! I saw her today. Mikayla and her came by Murlin today to say hello. At first I didnt even recognize her. I liked it though.

    Yea Mr. Hollenbacher tries to be as cool as me....hes close but not quite there!

    You will have to remind people about it. The first year we did it only one person kept getting on it. JaiViana's mom asked me what the address was again because JaiViana wanted to check it. So maybe she will get on.

    You will have to get Mr. Hollenbacher to fix your locker. Maybe he knows a trick to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to hit it sometimes to get it closed all the way. When I first saw Morgan I thought she was someone elses sister. You are better than Mr. Hollenbacher. Don't tell him I said that though. Is your new class used to you yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont worry I wont tell him! They aren't quite used to me yet but they are getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they think your funny or just cheesy? I think they'll like you! Your the best teacher I've ever had. Probably Mrs. Pindroh, too. How is she?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Marissa. I am really glad that I was able to have you in my class as well.

    Some think funny and some think cheesy. They will come around.

    Mrs. Pindroh is doing well. She just bought a new house with a pool so she is really excited about that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! To bad swimming season is pretty much over. How is my little safety patrols doing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. They completely forgot how to do their job! Not all of them but it was a rough first couple of days. They are getting better though.

    Do you have anyone from our class last year in your class?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I have Matthew and Nikki in my home room. I have Elijah and Matthew in astronomy and Kyle Gray, Trent, Matthew, Quintin, and Alexis in my gym and chorus classes. I think that is it though. I saw Joey Eber's mom today. She was dropping off something for his sister.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr. Hollenbacher is an Ohio State fan, too. We have to sing all fifty states.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We had a pop quiz on The continets and im glad that stephanie remind me about the song from 4th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Im glad you did okay! Have you had a States Quiz yet? Hopefully, you didn't think that Mexico was part of the United States as I heard one former student did!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We had a quick check on a few of the northern states. I forgot about Missouri though. I remembered most of the states from the song we're doing in chorus. Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delware, Florida, Georgia, Hawii, Idaho, Illionios, Indiana, Iowa Kansas, Kentucky, Lousianna, Maine Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylavannia, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennesse, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, wisconsin, and Wyoming.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey We have to do a book report do on October 14. I am reading a book called The Last Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh really? Is it a good book? What kind of report do you have to do?

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a good book. We have to write a summary then choose one question to answer and choose something else to do off of a list. My book has over 300 pages. I am on page 100 and something.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My best friend is home sick with a fever and a cough. She wasn't at school onn Tuesday either. It is kaitlyn my bestest friend from helke. I am lonely at school. I hate gym. We have to run and my legs were sore. I don't like gym. I got an A+ in math today!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Of course you did! Look who your fourth grade math teacher was. You are a math genius now!

    Dont worry Gym will get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahaha you think your soo funny. How is fourth grade going?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am funny! Thank you.

    It is going well...remember how I told you they werent talking a lot??? Well now I cant get them to be quiet! Haha just kidding. It is going well though.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was only joking. My class won't stop talking either. I'm not talking but other people are and the teachers don't like are class. They like me because most of them knew my sister. I don't know when I'll see you but it will be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. she is so adorable!;) did she fall asleep at the game?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh no she loves to watch sports on tv including the Ohio State Buckeyes!

    ReplyDelete