Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Smith Middle School

What is the hardest part about Smith?

What do you wish you knew before you went to Smith?

If you could tell 4th graders one thing before next year, what would it be?

32 comments:

  1. My stupid locker and gym. that lockers hate me and get jammed easily. Have fun while it last because at the end of the year you'll miss seeing everyone from murlin. (Teacher wise.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend was back today! She didn't seem that sick anymore. I'm glad she's back. How is safety patrol doing. Are Jack Striclein and Joey Eber doing a good job. (The ones I trained!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both doing well! Nice job training.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I am about to go to school but thought to check the blog real fast. Have a nice Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would probly tell them to look at there scuduel for a wile so you remember wht class you goto because stephanie did not listen to me and she went to astrnomy when i told her to go to home room (Mr. Hollenbacher) but then she relized she where she was suppose to go And never leave your insterment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, It seems that Murlin has changed a lot since last year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the office has a new desk and new plant. Plus because all the third graders are fourth graders and I'm not a fourth grader. I miss Murlin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you could do anything you wanted for a whole day what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Probably sleep in until noon....then get up and play some xbox.....but then be close enough to go to the beach in the afternoon.

    Good question, how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would want to go to Disney World for free with all the friends I want. We would ride all the scariest and most fun rides. It sounds like you would be lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course...remember Mr. Lieber is lazy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know.. I know. I get to have a friend over this weekend to spend the night, it'll be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a friend over and showed her the safety patrol picture so she saw you with your Mohawk. (Kaitlyn the one from Helke.)She thought it was funny. Now I am waiting for her because she is taking a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha I hope you told her I dont always have that haircut! We had the Chili Supper last night. It was pretty fun. You guys should have come!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally I did tell her you lost the bet. So, what is Madilyn going to be for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good! We arent sure yet...we were thinking a pea in a pod. My wife found it on the internet but we havent bought it yet. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  17. A little princess, a bumble bee, or a fairy. No matter what she'll look cute. I am either going to be a vampire or a witch. Which one should I be?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well my wife came home with a new costume for her...she is going to be a ladybug. I think you should be a vampire....

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's what I'm leaning towards. Madilyn will look cute i bet. Ohio State is playing and my dad thinks they will bet Alabama. I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Of course they would...although Alabama is playing right now and is tied so they might not play each other.

    I will have to post a picture of her on here.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay! Ohio State is winning!!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, we talked about you today and Matthew and Anthony said you said grades don't matter but they left out the part about as long as you understand. So Mr. Hollenbacher said he was going to call you and see if you said that.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Did you speak up and tell him what I really said!?!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know why people don't go on here. I talked to Trent and some of the other guys and they said they didn't go on it because there isn't anything new that much anymore to blog about. maybe you could make a blog once a week or something. They said that's why they don't go on it anymore. Thought this was some important information for you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good to know Marissa....very important info....tell them all to check back tomorrow...I will have a special announcement for them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Okay! If I run into them in school tomorrow I will tell them! I have to go now, so good night!

    ReplyDelete
  27. the hardest thing is probably the adjustment to 6th grade. new teachers. its hard.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I bet, but I am sure you will do great. How are those multiplication facts coming?

    ReplyDelete
  29. i cant answer the second one but the 3rd one i can answer. i would probably tell them to listen because it gets harder.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Or maybe it was hard but Mr. Lieber and Mrs. Huber were so awesome we made it easy for you.

    ReplyDelete