So it has come to my attention that I am not updating the blog enough. I will admit, I have not been on as much as I thought I would. However, part of the reason I have not been on as much is you all need to update also.
But I will promise you I will post on here once a week if you all promise to comment at least once a week also.
Some exciting news is coming. Some of you will find it very interesting and will absolutely love it. Can you guess what it is? Comment here and try to guess!
Check back next week for the exciting news!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell tell me, pplleeaassee!!! Uh, maybe it's you're going to give us all a present? JK! Maybe there will be a Mr. Lieber's past students picnic or something because that would be cool! I forgot to tell the guys I promise I'll tell them tomorrow because I only see them in gym and I have gym tomorrow. But I want to know the exciting news. Maybe it's you're going to be a math teacher at smith like you said you wanted to? I am bad with patients!! Can't you tell!?!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I will promise to comment every week!
ReplyDeleteI told a ton of people from last year to go on the blog. I think some of them won't listen though, or they might forget.
ReplyDeleteKaitlin Soza is not able to get on the blog so she wanted me to tell you because she keeps trying to get on when it won't let her and she says she is typing in the right keys. What should she do?
ReplyDeleteCan she not get to the website or can she not log in? Tell her it is lieberstudents.blogspot.com Write it down for her. If it is her username and password she will need to create a new one.
ReplyDeleteSpecial News coming soon!
I can`t thinko it at all. Are you visiting smith?
ReplyDeleteWell I will be visiting Smith but not until much later in the year!
ReplyDelete