Friday, October 8, 2010

The big Surprise!


Well I think this picture will give you a big clue.....to the big surprise!

12 comments:

  1. omg omg OMG! That is soo awesome. I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Hollenbacher is jealous. Don't tell him I said that. Are you guys friends? He is also jealous that we like you better? Don't tell him I said that either but it sure seems like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea we talk every now and then. I like to check up on you guys. That is funny that he is jealous. Stay tuned for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you going to tell use more. Is it today? Maybe tomorrow? Just tell me when.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I have some more info on the picture above...but it will have to wait until the end of the year! Its a secret!

    I am planning on posting something (not related to the picture above) tomorrow.

    Are others reading this and just not responding or is it just you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what big surprize? im confused. was there like a big question or somthing? plz comment!:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a pretty awesome picture. you and Jim Tressel! that's sooooo cool!i wonder what mrs.huber does or where she's at. marissa wont be the only person on here, im going to be on here more often. gotta go bye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There was a big surprise associated with the picture above!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs. Huber is teaching STEM class at Morton. She really likes it but of course she misses me. I am glad to hear you are going to be on here more often!

    ReplyDelete