Thursday, October 28, 2010

Where

Where has everyone been lately? Anyone still check this out? Let me know.

22 comments:

  1. I haven't even bothered because whenever I post something you nver post so I'm on strike! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH! What? I am pretty sure I do, sorry if I didnt. I wasnt sure if you were still checking. Did you dress up for Halloween? Or I guess I should say are you going to dress up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was joking about the strike thing I forgot to put JK after. I am dressing up and I am being a punk rockstar. I am going to dye my hair pink(not perminate) with sunglasses in my hair, red lipstick, eyeshadow, gold leggings, my boots, and a zebra striped black shirt with sparkles. I am going trick-or-treating with my friend from Helke. (Not Kaitlyn) Her name is Clara. I have a lot more friends from Helke than from Murlin. Are you goin to dress up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately at school your name has popped up a lot. I feel bad for Mr.Hollenbacher's son because he is sick. I hope he feels better soon because Mr.Hollenbacher has been sad lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh! I hope my name has been brought up for good reasons. I didn't hear about Mr. Hollenbacher's son. Your name came up the other day too. We were talking about CPR and first aid and Mrs. Pindroh talked about how she saved you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess what??? I sprained my knee and have to wear a brace now. By the way your name was brought up in a good way except Mr.Hollenbacher said he was a better teacher than you.( but just joking around though.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you hurt your knee? Gym class?

    Oh that Mr. Hollenbacher...he only wishes! kidding.

    He did stop by my room the other day because he just wanted to see where all the magic happened!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea how I hurt my knee! I really don't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want Christmas to be here already and I want snow! A lot of people have been talking about Christmas lately. Do you want snow and Christmas already?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like Christmas! I dont like to drive in it though. This year we are going on vacation during Christmas. This is the first time I have been away from my family. My wife and I are going to Playa del Carmen, which is in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like sooo much fun. I see why you would want to go there because you don't like to drive in the snow. I hope you have a ton of fun. I don't really have any plans for Christmas this year. Last year I went to my grandparents house and we had a lot of fun. This year we're going to there house for Thanksgiving like we usually do. This year for my birthday i might get to have 3 friends over to spend the night and then the next day go to the spa. But I don't know if I'm doing that or not.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will have to post a picture of the beach when we go. It will hopefully be awesome! I love Thanksgiving. I am getting excited about having Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, etc. I eat so much that whole week. We end up going to like 4 different Thanksgivings. When is your birthday? I can't remember, That would be fun to go to spa.

    How is your sister doing? She hasn't been sick anymore has she?

    ReplyDelete
  13. My birthday is November 22. My sister is a lot better she still has a stuffy nose though but she's not sick anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I forgot to tell you that I made the honor roll!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also forgot to tell you that I'm going to get baptized! So, What's been going on at Murlin? Anything exciting?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You haven't made your blog topic for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is pretty cool about getting baptized. That is an awesome thing to do. When is that going to happen?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am getting baptized November 21 the day before my birthday! It's like a birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i agree with marissa your never on but i shouldn't be talking because im never on either.:(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha Kierstyn I am always on! You are NEVER on! Hope things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. things are great! so whats up?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well I just got home from school, it was a late night! How is 6th grade?

    ReplyDelete