Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Grade in School

If you could stay in one grade for the rest of your school career what grade would it be and why?

I would probably be in 6th grade because I loved my 6th grade class. I had a lot of friends in the class and I really liked my teacher.

12 comments:

  1. I would have to chose 4th grade. I chose 4th grade because I had you and Mrs.Pinroh. Also because I had safety patrol and I was the top grade. Now I'm at the bottom again so I chose 4th grade.

    I have changed my favorite subjects to art, chorus, math, language arts, social studies, and then science. I don't like science anymore because it's harder than I'm used to and I have to do a project about AIR!!! I like art because we're doing clay in art right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what!?! I got my hair straightened again! It looks pretty. You can look at my picture to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I like it. I cant believe how long your hair looks. You look super different with your hair like that. How long will it stay like that? Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine would probably be 6th grade because we go to chicago and i am a january smithmart leader or it would be 8th grade because we would go to d.c. don't take it affencive.:)lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and guess what, im going to a concert and i have a solo!!!!! the only thing is that im soooooooo nervous!!!!! i now am sort of afraid because im sing ing in front of my grandma, grandpa, my other grandma(maybe), my aunt, uncle, mom, dad, brother, sister, my 3 yr. old cousin, and my 1 month old cousin. The good thing is that some people i wrote down might not go. i just thought they would because they're close people in my families.its at 6:30, or that's the time i have to be there, and that's in 1/2 an hour! so scared right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and marissa i think i saw you in school today. i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh Kierstyn you should have told me! I would have come! Tell your mom to take a video for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tomorrow is my church play. I am one of the lead parts and I have two solos! I am sooo nervous! I'm also excited.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would either be 4th grade or 5th grade. 4th grade because I had you and Mrs.Pindroh and 5th grade because I have Mr.Hollenbacher. He reminds me of you alot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finished my play! It was soo much fun and we didn't mess up! I hope we have a snow day tomorrow that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey mr. lieber, have you ever been in a play? just wondering because i had a play at my grandparents' church. i had to say three parts about a mushroom, a candle, and an angel. i also had to sing a lot of songs so i was on stage a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know I think I was but I think I was like a background actor. Like a tree or something like that. I wasn't a very good actor! I was in choir though and band!

    ReplyDelete