Friday, December 31, 2010

Check it out


Well I just got back from Mexico. The weather was great. We did lots of cool things, including swimming with dolphins. Check out the picture below.

Hope everyone's Christmas was great.

17 comments:

  1. I LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE dolphins! You're sooo lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really fun. I also got to ride on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today we went back to school. YUCK! I wish I was still in fourth grade. I had a ton of homework tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHats the deal with that?!?!? Tell Mr. Hollenbacher I am not happy to hear about all the homework he is giving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I played in the snow with my sister. She barried me in the snow. It was soooo much fun. I couldn't get up because it was so heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a lot of fun...did you take a picture? Were you excited to get out early?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah she did! I was very excited to get out early.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am excited that we get five days off of school this week. I got to have a friend spend the night at my house the night before last night and my friend from church is having a party because she just got a new house and I might get to go to it. What are you doing while we're off school?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well yesterday the teachers still had to go to work! So I did and finished report cards. Ohhhh also, I almost forgot to tell you. I went to Smith. Met with Mr. Hollenbacher and the other 5th grade teachers. He wanted to know why we were so awesome! Just kidding. Then last night we went to the Shuster Center in Dayton for a concert. We went to the same place last year with school. It was when the orchestra played. I saw Mikayla at Friendlys with her mom. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did! It sounds like you were pretty busy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy we have a snow day today. We only had a day and a half of school this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was pretty excited too! I have been out sick. I came home early from school on Wednesday and then didnt go in at all on Thursday. I was thinking I could really use one more day to get better....then I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry your sick. Are you better now? If your not I hope you get better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea I am much better now. Thank you for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so bored right now! What are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I just finished watching the OSU basketball game. Now I am thinking of going to Meijer...pretty boring also.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I think I might play my D.S. now but I don't know.

    ReplyDelete