Here is what I looked like in 5th grade. Thought I would share. I think I was like 7 in the other picture. Then the final picture is one of my senior pictures from high school. Pretty cool looking guy huh?
No, Mrs. Palen is the one who gives us all the homework. I can't believe there was a fire at Smith. NO SCHOOL FOR ME!!! In math we have to make a rap about P.E.M.A.D.A.S. My partners and I have already finished the rap and it's awesome!
A ton of again tonight. Mr. Hollenbacher is actually nice about the homework thing. He only gives us a little. Mrs. Palen gave us # math pages and a science paper. I've decided I don't like science anymore. Math is okay. But the best and easiest to me is language arts. How's fourth grade?
Yes, yes and yes. My parents said that they liked him. I was in the kid part so I didn't see him or hear what he had to say but they said it was good. I just got back from basketball practice.
A lot of people are saying that we'll have a snow day tomorrow. I hope so. Mr. Hollenbacher gave us a lot of homework tonight and so did Mrs. Palen. Do you think we'll have a snow day?
It got really bad last night. When the power went out at my house a big blue flash lit up the whole yard. My dad said it could have started a fire! Is everything at your house okay?
Wow, no everything is okay here. We dont have a lot of trees around our house so the power is fine. We saw a big flash late last night too. Good to see your power is back on.
Now I can blame all my homework on Mr. Hollenbacher! He gave us a lot! I like math again! Tomorrow we get to go to skate world. So much fun! Yesterday and the day before we had map testing which wasn't so bad because I got to read the book I'm reading that I love! It's called Letters To Cupid.
On Tuesday I went to my friends basketball practice which was at murlin and I showed her your room. Remember me telling you about Kaitlyn? Well that was the person I showed.
I currently teach 5th grade at LT Ball. This is after I taught 4th grade for 6 years at Murlin Heights. I am married and currently live in Vandalia, Ohio with my wife, Janel, 3 children, Madilyn, Michael, and Jaxon and my cat, Kitty.
Awwww your so cute. ( In a small little kid kind of way.) I don't like homework!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks! Is Mr. Hollenbacher giving you too much?
ReplyDeleteWant me to talk to him and tell him to not give you guys so much? haha
No, Mrs. Palen is the one who gives us all the homework. I can't believe there was a fire at Smith. NO SCHOOL FOR ME!!! In math we have to make a rap about P.E.M.A.D.A.S. My partners and I have already finished the rap and it's awesome!
ReplyDeleteA ton of again tonight. Mr. Hollenbacher is actually nice about the homework thing. He only gives us a little. Mrs. Palen gave us # math pages and a science paper. I've decided I don't like science anymore. Math is okay. But the best and easiest to me is language arts. How's fourth grade?
ReplyDeleteAhh man...Math is only okay now?!?!?! NOOOOOO Marissa you must LOVE math. You did last year!
ReplyDeletefourth grade is going well, we are getting ready to go to that basketball game like we did last year. It should be fun.
Yeah, it was a lot of fun last year. Good times, good times. I don't like math because you don't teach it!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH man! Still you have to love math more!!!! Maybe I should come teach 5th grade math for a day or two?
ReplyDeleteThat would be AWESOME!!! Anthony likes you better than Mr. Hollenbacher. He even said that to Mr. Hollenbacher before!
ReplyDeleteAhh I miss Anthony. You can even tell him I said that. I am sure he likes Mr. Hollenbacher too though.
ReplyDeleteHe secretly acts like he likes him. They're funny with their weird questions and humor.
ReplyDeleteI have a basketball game tomorrow. I also have practict tonight.
ReplyDeleteOh really?!? Is it with the Rec Center? I dont think I knew you were on a team did I?
ReplyDeleteNo, it's not the rec centers league. I play upward at my church. You didn't know because this is our first game. My team name is the Lady Faclons.
ReplyDeleteJoel Penton was at our church last Sunday!
ReplyDeleteOh yea? He is a former OSU player right? Did he speak? Was he good? I have only seen him on a video never in person.
ReplyDeleteYes, yes and yes. My parents said that they liked him. I was in the kid part so I didn't see him or hear what he had to say but they said it was good. I just got back from basketball practice.
ReplyDeleteWow that was a late practice.
ReplyDeleteYeah, well it was at 7:30 and i got home at 8:40ish and had to take a shower, so.
ReplyDeleteI lost my game. The good thing is I intercepted the ball and scored a point! The score at the end was 28 to 16. :(
ReplyDeleteOhhh man well for your first game thats pretty good.
ReplyDeleteA lot of people are saying that we'll have a snow day tomorrow. I hope so. Mr. Hollenbacher gave us a lot of homework tonight and so did Mrs. Palen. Do you think we'll have a snow day?
ReplyDeleteDefinitely! Well at least a delay. Probably on Wednesday too!
ReplyDeleteI didnt even print out the Spiral Review like I normally do because I thought we might have a day or two off.
ReplyDeleteSNOW DAY!!!
ReplyDeleteIt got really bad last night. When the power went out at my house a big blue flash lit up the whole yard. My dad said it could have started a fire! Is everything at your house okay?
ReplyDeleteWow, no everything is okay here. We dont have a lot of trees around our house so the power is fine. We saw a big flash late last night too. Good to see your power is back on.
ReplyDeleteWell, another good thing is we have a generator.
ReplyDeleteOh so your power is not back on?
ReplyDeleteDo you think we'll have school tomorrow? I hope we don't.
ReplyDeleteI hope we do. We have our parent meeting after school tomorrow for Woodland Altars. I dont think we will though.
ReplyDeleteOn the website it said we don't have school. I am so happy! Sorry you didn't get your way.
ReplyDeleteHey Its okay. We already rescheduled the meeting for next week. Are you getting tired of being at home?? I know I am.
ReplyDeleteYES!!! I have been so bored! All I've been doing is lounging around which is so boring.
ReplyDeleteI know....I may even do some cleaning around the house which shows how bored I am!
ReplyDeleteI would never get bored enough to clean. I don't like cleaning at all.
ReplyDeleteOMG, we don't have school AGAIN tomorrow! I might get to have a friend over tomorrow and my sister is getting a beach perm thing tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteNow I can blame all my homework on Mr. Hollenbacher! He gave us a lot! I like math again! Tomorrow we get to go to skate world. So much fun! Yesterday and the day before we had map testing which wasn't so bad because I got to read the book I'm reading that I love! It's called Letters To Cupid.
ReplyDeleteGood.....well not that you have a lot of homework but that you like Math again.
ReplyDeleteWhat did you get to go to skate world for? Remember how good I was at skating?
One of my students asked me what your last name was. She wanted to know what Marissa from Bus 29's safety patrol's last name was. So I told her!
The people who didn't have any detentions and and who didn't have any late assignments. Who was the student? Maybe I know them.
ReplyDeleteHer name is Holly.
ReplyDeleteO yeah I remember her!
ReplyDeleteOn Tuesday I went to my friends basketball practice which was at murlin and I showed her your room. Remember me telling you about Kaitlyn? Well that was the person I showed.
ReplyDeleteYou broke your promise! You said that you would post a new topic every week.
ReplyDelete