Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break

So, with Spring Break right around the corner, what are your plans?

I am not doing anything during the week. During the weekend though I am going to Tennessee for a family reunion. It should be fun.

7 comments:

  1. My plans are only that on Monday my church has a skating party and my friend might come over! Also I might go to see Hope with Kaitlyn from Helke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwww..... Madelyn is soooooooo cute! I watch the other video you had on their she has grown so much. I just love her she's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. apparently she doesn't want you to be on the computer! Lol that's hilarious I watched all the videos now there so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks...I know she is cracking us up now!

    Make sure you show your mom, Im sure she would like to see them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to tell you that Mr. Hollenbacher's nickname is bitter slider. I made it up. He got this nickname by when he was playing the teachers vs. the students for basketball his face looked like he was going to bite something and he kept sliding so I called him bitter slider and he laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha thats funny. That sounds pretty funny that they play the students. Who won?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The teachers won.

    ReplyDelete