Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer

It has been quite a long time since a post so here you all go!

What are your plans for the summer? Are you going anywhere? Are you going to sleep in? Are you going to visit any relatives?

This summer I will be teaching summer school. In fact, I get to teach 5th grade Math and Reading! Can you believe that they are going to let me do that? Crazy! We will see how it goes. That is why I was at Smith this last week if some of you saw me there in the morning. I was getting some advice from the 5th grade teachers.

12 comments:

  1. That's why you randomly sat by Jessie in the middle of class. This summer my grandparents are coming, I am going to church camp, I am going to visit my cousins north of us in Ohio, swimming a lot, having a pool party, and hanging out with friends. I can't believe I am almost done with fifth grade. It feels like just yesterday I was starting fourth grade now, next year I am going to be in sixth grade! Guess what!?! I am in honors math next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I heard a few students did and I wondered if you did! It must be because of your 4th grade math teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, you did teach us some older grades math. Jessie, Matthew, and some other guys at my school started a spitball war. Today they got in trouble so they have 5 lunch detentions now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I will have to tell Mrs. Schoch about Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe the coach for Ohio State resigned! When is Murlin's last day of school? Mine is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! I was very sad when I heard that. It just shows you that everybody makes mistakes I guess.

    Murlin's last day for the students is Friday. Teachers still have to go on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. O that stinks for you. What did you do this weekend. I went to Kings Island. My favorite rides are diamond back and flight deck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like fun. I havent been to Kings Island in about 10 years. Since I was in high school. I went to Columbus to my sisters house for a cookout. That was about it! I love the weather we are having though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do to. Today I went swimming! I can't believe it got to 94 degrees today. Can you believe I am going to be in sixth grade next year!?! I can't believe it! I wonder if advanced math is hard!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will be fine. I know it is crazy that you are already in 6th! Pretty soon you will be going to high school. Dont worry about Math you can always ask me questions on here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't want to go to high school. I am barely getting over the fact that I'm going to be a sixth grader! I hope you had a fantastic year with your new kids. But definitely not as much as my class did. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete