How has your summer been so far? Have you done anything exciting? What are your plans for the rest of the summer.
So far I have just taught summer school. I have started running again though. In face I am running 4 miles a day now. So that is pretty good. Plus I am still chasing Madilyn all over the place so that has to be a couple of extra miles.
Anyway....I just want to hear how your summer has been.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My summer has been good. So far I have had my grandparents visit and I went to camp. This week I went to the movies and saw Judy Moody NOT Bummer Summer with Kaitlyn. Just yesterday I had Kaitlyn and one of my other friends named Clara over to swim. We made a whirl pool and then we made a ton of waves. We had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteI have decided to become a christian artist when I grow up. But I am going to be a children's Ministrator at the same time.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome Marissa. I am glad that you have made that your goal.
ReplyDeleteThanx. Well to be honest I feel like God called me to this. Also I love art and teaching people about God. Is it bad to be jealous that your friend is a better singer than you and it seems like she rubs it in your face?
ReplyDeleteWell it is normal. Just be thankful for the gifts God has given you and try to stay humble.
ReplyDeleteOk thanx. Your a real help.
ReplyDeleteWorst day twice in a row. I am soooooooooooo sick of people. UGGHHHHHHHHYHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :(
ReplyDeleteHang in there Marissa! It will get better.
ReplyDeletei hav to clean all day today. i hav 2 cuz my family is havin a family friend over 4 the 4 of july 2morow but the upside is i get 2 hang out with 1 of my friends but shes younger then me but o well her name is anna
ReplyDeleteWow you are up early to do that! I just got done running. Did I tell you I have been running? 5 miles today. I have done pretty good the last couple of weeks. Today is the last day of summer school for me and then summer officially starts!
ReplyDeleteYa you told me you starting running again. And guess wat!?!?!?!?! I have taken up running now. I like to run it's a lot of fun and my sister is helping train me because she is a runner. And that's cool that your finally actually having your summer break. I painted my nails really cool 4 the 4th of July. I think they look really cool!
ReplyDeletecheck my profile picture to see my nails i love doing nails its soooooo much fun
ReplyDeleteI am so excited! My friend is coming back from new york today. I am hoping to hang out with her this week. Guess what? There is more drama going on. I am so sick of it I am trying my hardest to stay out of it though because I know drama is bad and I don't like it. I lost a BFF because she did so much drama and I try to avoid drama. Plus, she tries to hard to be popular sometimes when she doesn't need to. I am not trying to be mean though. Any advice to help me get away from this drama? It's guy and girl drama. UGGGHHHH!!!
ReplyDeleteWell without knowing the whole situation I would say just be there for your friend. I know you dont want to hear it but you guys are too young for the guy girl drama. You will have plenty of time for the guys when you are older. In a few years or even months this problem wont even seem like a big problem at all. I also say this knowing it is a lot easier for me to say it then for you to be able to do it. Just try to be there for your friend, as hard as it might be.
ReplyDeleteOkay, thanks and yeah it'll probably be hard but I'll try my hardest. But she has been talking behind my back and ditching me. And I know were too young for guys. But I don't think my friend is a good friend if she's talking behind my back and not being loyal and honest.
ReplyDeleteyou should make a new blog topic! lol well 2mrow mornin me n my sis r goin runnin in our neighborhood its gona b fun athletic
ReplyDeleteI ran 2 miles today. I like running now. My sister and I have started this training thing where my sister and I go run and then when we get home we have some water and then read the bible. It's really fun and you learn a lot by it. My sister and I started it today to try it out it's really cool. When we were running these geese were in the road. So, we told them to move and then they started swarming us. We freaked out and started running around them. Then they followed us and hissed at us. On the way back they were still there and again they hissed at us. Now we call that hill "Geese Hill". I don't like geese because they don't like runners. There scary!Lol!!!
ReplyDeleteOh man! I hate geese. The ones at school followed me once and I hated it. I ran 5 miles today. My legs are pretty sore again. I know I need to make a new blog topic. Hopefully sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty cool about what you and your sister do. She runs track doesnt she?
ReplyDeleteYa and cross country. It was her idea to start this. We're training for a 5K. Next year we're going to add more people. I think it's going to be a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteWho is her coach for Cross Country? That is a really great idea.
ReplyDeleteHer coach is Andy White and I forget the other one but it's a girl I'll ask her later she's not here right now.
ReplyDeleteThe other coaches name is Amy. But now she has a new coach but she doesn't know who they are yet.
ReplyDeleteHmm are they teachers at one of the schools? I always wanted to coach track or cross country.
ReplyDeleteAmy is going to be the new health teacher at Smith. Her full name is Amy Mcoohl Rose. But I don't think I spelled it right.
ReplyDeleteI have an idea for a blog topic. You could write a blog topic about school starting or how were sad that summer is close to ending that we only have a month left.
ReplyDeleteGood Idea!
ReplyDelete