Sunday, September 4, 2011

New School Year

Summer is over! Now school has started. How is your year going so far?

What is your goal for this new year?


20 comments:

  1. I LOVE school so far!!!!!!!!!!! How about you????? My goal is to get straight A's almost the whole year or the whole year and try my hardest. Do you like your new class?? How is fourth grade!?!?!?! Let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. School is good for me. They are still in that shy stage but they will open up soon Im sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep i know my class did and your class last year. So hows Madelyn any updates on her or you wife? Sorry if I spelled Madelyn's name wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Madilyn is doing well. Running around the house like crazy. She loves to dance. We play music and she just dances and dances and dances. My wife is also doing well. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome and I was close on spelling Madilyn right! That sounds adorable. That's good that there doing well. I am swell lol I like that word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mr. Lieber
    Summer was awesome but now I am facing the fact that summer is over and school has started. This year I am home schooled and so far so good. Most of the material is a lot of review so I am going through my work real fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Seth! It is great to hear from you. I am glad to hear you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey seth! Some of my friends from church are home schooled. I hope you like it. Next year I think I might be home schooled but on the computer!!! I hope I am because I don't really like going to normal school I don't know why though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom is thinking about it. She said that maybe I could switch at the end of this semester but she doesn't know yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow really Marissa! Ask your mom if she wants my opinion. Well I will give it to you anyway. I really think staying in public school is good for you. There are some good things about home schooling which I am sure Seth would tell you that. However, the benefits of public education really outweigh the negatives. Besides...you never would have had me if you were home schooled the whole time.

    Why dont you like school?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like school don't get me wrong. It's just i don't like the whole late to class demerits annoying innapropriate mean people getting introuble being late to class stuff like that. It seems easier to be home schooled to me and my dad doesn't really want me to be home schooled but they're still thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will don't you worry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I forgot to tell you I have my kidney problems back. My mom is looking into some of the computer schools because it is easier to stay home and it is my left kidney the doctor wants me to have another test before we talk about having the surgery that I had on my right kidney. Thought I would give you an update. Any updates for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes I think you did tell me that. Keep me updated on how you are doing. As far as me , did I tell you I'm coaching jv golf this year for the high school. I feel super busy though, luckily the season is almost over. How is smith?

    ReplyDelete
  15. im soooooo sorry this is marissa my email got deleted cuz im not 13 yet and i couldn't communicate with you at all!!! soooooo sorry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great to hear from you Marissa. I did wonder where you had been. How is school going? Are you still at Smith?

    ReplyDelete
  17. School is ok i didn't get the solo again its that the music teacher doesn't know real talent lol hehe. Sometimes the teachers are pretty crabby so i miss murlin. today we had 5th grade lunch because they were on a field trip. My sister got her license today she is just getting to old. Tomorrow is basketball try outs wish me luck!!! Hows you? And for the solo i got alternate again. i am still looking for a job and try to help my mom and dad whenever I can because were on a tight budget so if you can hook me up with a job that would be great!!!!!! Thanks for being the best teacher friend ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. O ya and how's your class? Are they still in the shy stage or are they more open now? My new email is missyrocks18@roadrunner.com if you want to email me I don't mind and sorry my last message was soooo long! I am getting really good at typing, I don't look down at all anymore and I am really fast at typing!!!!! So, I sucked at basketball tryouts because I got a crappy ball that wasn't bouncy and they net rim thing was down to low. Oh, well at least I can be on a team no matter what because it's rec. league. My sister and her friends 16th birthday party is today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My class is good. Starting to get out of that shy stage so thats good! Does Smith have a basketball team or is it only Rec league? So your sister is 16 huh? Now she can drive you all around right? Probably not. I went to the Bahamas a couple of weeks ago. My wife was in a wedding. We were only there for like 3 days but it was great.

    ReplyDelete