Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It has been awhile

Well it has been a long time!  I hope everyone is doing well.

As you know Murlin is closing this year.  I do not know yet if I will have a job next year or where I will be teaching.  I hope to remain in 4th grade but as long as I am still teaching I will be happy.

This year has been great.  My wife and I are expecting our second child!  He will be born March 29th!  That is right it is a boy!  We also just moved.  We sold our house in Troy and are now living in Vandalia.  There have been a lot of changes for me this last year.


What have you all been up to?  I hope there are still some of you that check this out every once in awhile.


13 comments:

  1. Hey,your boy is coming!!! :) good luck, you moved to vandalia!!! awesome. PLEASE become a 6th grade teacher at smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is coming. Friday! Thank you for the good luck wishes but I just have to be supportive for my wife! Do not know where I will be next year but Smith will not have 6th grade next year. That will be at Morton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the letter , no joke, most people cryed when they read them. I do not play sports (yet) I want to play basket ball. how is your son,michael?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I didn't want anyone to cry! Michael is doing well. I'm glad you got your letter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday tomorrow 29 going on 10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is your class going to woodland alters this year?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadly no....

    I think I saw you walking to school the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No you were with a group of people...you were just walking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh...well ok Then ,its a krazy group of people lol

    ReplyDelete