kkoogs speching with Ky,I do like sleeping in, but there is another thing that is my favorite thing about summer is to go to the pool,and play in the air conditioning. LOL LOL :} :] :}
I currently teach 5th grade at LT Ball. This is after I taught 4th grade for 6 years at Murlin Heights. I am married and currently live in Vandalia, Ohio with my wife, Janel, 3 children, Madilyn, Michael, and Jaxon and my cat, Kitty.
kkoogs speching with Ky,I do like sleeping in,
ReplyDeletebut there is another thing that is my favorite
thing about summer is to go to the pool,and play in the air conditioning. LOL LOL :} :] :}
my favorite thing about summer is sleeping in,going swiming,and all the partys.
ReplyDeleteKY speching with kkoogs,Kierstyn makes a good point about summer is the partys EVEN
ReplyDeleteFourth Of July.theres a lot of party in the summer.
My favorite thing about summer is having friends over and going to camp.
ReplyDelete