OOO that sounds like fun! I doubt it will be as awesome as Murlin Heights festival...I know one thing they wont have...no dunk tank with Mr. Lieber in it!!!
I currently teach 5th grade at LT Ball. This is after I taught 4th grade for 6 years at Murlin Heights. I am married and currently live in Vandalia, Ohio with my wife, Janel, 3 children, Madilyn, Michael, and Jaxon and my cat, Kitty.
Ky speching with kkoogs,I am doing fine,and I am having fun. LOL LOL LOL
ReplyDeleteKy speching with kkoogs,I'm going to the
ReplyDeleteSaint Cristfors festivals this weekend.
OOO that sounds like fun! I doubt it will be as awesome as Murlin Heights festival...I know one thing they wont have...no dunk tank with Mr. Lieber in it!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletethat is true mr.lieber.
ReplyDeletei miss everyone in school.i'll miss murlin heights too.
ReplyDeleteWell Kierstyn you will have to come back and visit Murlin Heights whenever you want!
ReplyDeleteKierstyn did your mom tell you that I talked to her the other day on the internet???
ReplyDeleteoh really i didn't know what did she say?
ReplyDeleteWell she was telling me you were bored already this summer so she was looking for some extra math work for you to do!
ReplyDeletehey mr. lieber. whats up with that picture. none of my 4th grade class. i know its like a year after you posted this but still what gives?! lol.
ReplyDeleteHaha I know Kierstyn I dont have one with all of you guys. I wish I did though.
ReplyDelete