my best memory was when i was in second grade and jarod was acting like a baby at lunch and i did something wierd then his milk cam out o his mouth and nose.
Well Brendan I can tell you that we would have dominated the game! Maybe your entire class can come back and the staff can beat you guys down...We won the kickball game this year too!
I currently teach 5th grade at LT Ball. This is after I taught 4th grade for 6 years at Murlin Heights. I am married and currently live in Vandalia, Ohio with my wife, Janel, 3 children, Madilyn, Michael, and Jaxon and my cat, Kitty.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletemy best memory is the best teacher in the whole intier world that is MR.LIEBER. thats who it is.
ReplyDeletefun day
ReplyDeleteMy best memory is.... well I don't have a best memory because it was all fun
ReplyDeleteMy best memory is when I got to be in your class Mr.Lieber!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks JaiViana! I will miss you!
ReplyDeletemy best memory was when i was in second grade and jarod was acting like a baby at lunch and i did something wierd then his milk cam out o his mouth and nose.
ReplyDeletehaah that sounds really funny Kaitlin!
ReplyDeleteMy best memory is when I met you.
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Marissa. I had a dream last night about our class this year. I am really going to miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to miss you too.
ReplyDeleteone of the things that I couldn't wait for was the fourth grade VS the teachers kickball game, but it got rained out! :( :( :( :(
ReplyDeleteWell Brendan I can tell you that we would have dominated the game! Maybe your entire class can come back and the staff can beat you guys down...We won the kickball game this year too!
ReplyDeletemy other memory was handbell choir lunch cause of grace stephanie and jackson.
ReplyDelete