Hey guys! I know it has only be a couple of weeks since school has been out but I thought I would give an update on myself.
Last week I took a class on teaching Social Studies. I like to hear how other teachers teach it. It gives me good ideas to try in the future. I have also been taking care of my baby girl, Madilyn during this time. When I was at the class my mom came and watched her.
This week I subbed a few days at summer school. I subbed for Mrs. Pindroh. I had to teach Math and Reading. Mrs. Schoch walked me through what Mrs. Pindroh usually does so it wasnt that bad. I think I will stick to math and social studies though.
I am going to the Reds-Indians game on Sunday so look for me on tv!
Next week we are going to Lake Cumberland on a houseboat for a few days. We will go skiing(although Im not that great at it) and tubing (where we ride on the back of an inner tube being pulled by the boat). This is where I will be on July 4th.
Give me your plans for July 4th in the comments section of this post.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome it sounds like fun to go on a house boat. Kyle Gray went on a house boat this summer, too. I hope you have fun.
ReplyDeleteFor the Fourth of July I am going to go swimming, have a picinic with my family in our back yard, and we're going to watch fireworks of course from probably the rec. and some people whoever set them off.
A little update on me is this July I am going to go to my Aunt Laura and Uncle John's house to visit over the weekend. We are going to go to the American Girl Sotre near where they live. They live in New Jersey.
I just beat the hardest rush hour on the computer with no help from anybody and I didn't cheat! It's expert 40
ReplyDeleteI am really bored!! Got anything that would be fun that i could do or a site I could go on.
ReplyDeleteYou could play on Poptropica!
ReplyDeleteThanks, but I can't beat this one part and I am stuck!
ReplyDeleteGuess What!?! My mom tried to buy a michigan shirt for my dad to were to do dirty work in and I said "I'll burn it" but of course who would let me. She ended up buying it and my dad said if I wear that around it seems like I'm asking for trouble, so you should throw it away. We ended up throwing it away which made me happy! I thought you might want to hear that story.
ReplyDeleteHaha I love it! I have taught you well. Today I found out that I won tickets to go to the first OSU game which is on Thursday night. I am going to be really tired on Friday morning when its time for school.
ReplyDeleteAwesome sounds like fun! My parents laughed, too. I hope you have fun!
ReplyDeleteIf you were wondering why I was at Helke Park is because my mom and I were picking up my sister from summer gym. So, don't you think the kindergartners are cute?
ReplyDeleteThey are very cute! I dont think I could teach them all year though! I was wondering. I wish I could have stayed longer and talked to you. It was good to see you!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I wish we could have talked longer and it was good to see you,too. I told Alexis and Kyle Gray that I saw you. ( I texted them.)
ReplyDeleteThey were probably super jealous that you got to see me!
ReplyDeleteWell, Alexis didn't text back and Kyle just said ok.
ReplyDeleteHaha you will have to tell Kyle Gray that I want to see him pitch one day.
ReplyDeleteOkay I will. Bye!!
ReplyDeleteon the fourth of july my dad bought a lot of big fireworks like you see at firework shows. THEY WERE REALLY LOUD!
ReplyDeletekile and I are on the same team so the coach is going to let me pitch in our last few games. i'm scared..........that i will hit a batter in the neck like kile!
ReplyDelete