Monday, July 12, 2010

Airshow Parade

Anybody going to the Airshow Parade on Friday? I have not decided yet but maybe I will see some of you there!

10 comments:

  1. The airport is right near my house! We watch the airplanes from our house. And we usually don't go to the parade so no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is right Marissa. I remember when you showed me your house after the Rec Center I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Just remember silver bell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh im going... IN IT! make sure you see me.
    im passing out fliers, candy, and pencils for
    Polk Grove church. well i hope that yousee me because i might hand out pencils and candy to
    the little girl of yours. if she's aloud to have candy?LOL i've got to go swimming at my
    cousins' house.peace out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kierstyn I was wondering if you still checked the blog! Im glad to see you are. If we go I will look for you. Madilyn might not be there, her grandma is coming and really wants to babysit. Have fun swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might goto the airshow but i doubt it. My grandpa doesnt want to fight the crowd. We`re going to watch it in our backyard and have a cook out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey mr.lieber it is Kylie. I might be at the airshow parade with cheer. I will be on the sixth grade float. All these years i walked have payed off we get to ride on a float this year
    :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess what? My grandparents are arriving late tonight from Mississippi! Their staying all week and we might go camping with them and I am getting a perm by my Grandma because she's a hair dresser. I can't wait until their here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats awesome Marissa! You will have to show me a picture of your new do!

    Kaitlin, sounds like fun with the cook out. I dont like the traffic either but we got out of there pretty quick tonight.

    Kylie, I saw you on the float and waved but you were too busy with your cheer!

    It was good to see some of you tonight. Kierstyn thanks for the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey it is kylie sorry i didnt see you i saw a lot of people

    ReplyDelete