What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? My favorite food that we have for Thanksgiving would have to be Turkey but a close second is corn casserole.
I am getting hungry just thinking about it!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's hard to decide if i like turkey or mash potatoes better. So, basicially a tie betwen those two.
ReplyDeleteHey you were talking to mr.hollenbacher on the phone earlier!
ReplyDeleteHaha I sure was! Just checking up on you guys!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I was using my sisters computer and it showed up with that name so that was me.
ReplyDeleteYea I figured
ReplyDeleteToday's my birthday!!! I'm eleven now.
ReplyDeleteToday we just came back from Mississippi. It takes 8 to 10 hours to get there. How is Murlin doing? At Smith it's good. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHey sorry I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday! I was sick on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. It was not good. I missed school too. I got better by Thanksgiving time though and was able to eat.
ReplyDeleteDid you drive to Mississippi or fly? That is a long ways away. Do you have family there?
Murlin is good. Glad to hear Smith is going so well.
That stinks that you were sick on my birthday. A lot of people I know were sick. We drove to Mississippi and my grandparents live there. I have to go because my sister is going to straighten my hair for tomorrow because it stays straight over night!
ReplyDeleteNever mind my sister bailed on me so I'm still here.
ReplyDeletemy favorite food is turkey or ham for thanksgiving, but if i had to pick a favorite it would be turkey.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to make the blog topic of the week.
ReplyDelete