Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Music and Programs

It has come to my attention that you guys are still having music programs and different plays at Smith. I want you guys to know that you should totally invite me and I will try to come, just let me know ahead of time.

Hope things are going well and you are all excited for the break.

11 comments:

  1. ok. maybe i can invite you to my Spring Concert in like april, march, or may. I honestly don't know. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just remembered, have you been running? It was your new years resolution! I just thought of it when I looked in my yearbook a day ago and you said, "Who will ask me if I ran?"

    I have my play again this Friday at my church if you're not busy. It is at 6:00 p.m. My church is across from the High school. It's okay if you can't come. My church is called First Baptist Church near the Hangar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, my play is at 6:45p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marissa. I was hoping to be able to...however we are going to Mexico over winter break. So we are having family Christmas early! Are you having it any other days or is that it? I will let you know if it changes. SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marissa. I think I may be able to. The play is at 645 right>>???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for coming to my play last night. Did you like it? Sorry, it started later than it was supposed to. I went Christmas shopping with my dad today. i didn't blog back yesterday and the day before because I was busy so, sorry. I hope you liked my performance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome Marissa. It was good to see you. We really liked it. You were really good. I had no idea you were such a good singer! Did you get some good Christmas presents?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Don't tell my sister but I got her a sock monkey tea set. ( It was on her wish list.) Also don't tell my mom I got her 2 pairs of earrings and a spa coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you have a good Christmas? I did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was great! We were in Mexico. Did you get anything good?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got everything good. My three favorites were a locket, a rainbow sock monkey, and a snowglobe! ( I collect snowglobes.)

    ReplyDelete