Friday, March 18, 2011

Half Day

How did you spend your half day off of school?

Today was an AR party in 4th grade. But I taught math still while some were at the party.
Then I watched basketball when the kids left!

Now Im watching basketball again.

Its a good day!

26 comments:

  1. My mom, my sister, and I went shopping! I got some cute clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed home sick today. I have a headache right now but it's starting to go away. I don't like being sick but I don't like going to school so it's a win lose type of situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I hope you feel better.

    You dont like going to school?!?!?!? Since when? You better not say it started last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since this year. I don't like anything that we're learning about. It's all boring. I talked to Mr.Hollenbacher how you taught social studies that it wasn't boring and why you taught that way and he asked who I had and I told him I had you and he said he wouldn't do it that way because you did it that way and that he will only do the cmplete oppisite of you. Which made me sad because I like the way you teach social studies because then I don't get bored and zone off. In our social studies class we always read out of a book which is sooooooo boring. I wish he taught the way you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Im sorry to hear that Social Studies is not going well. Hang in there. Hopefully, it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, at least it's at the end of the year. I feel like life is just going by without me because I'm still shocked I's not in fourth grade. It's so wierd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you will look back on 4th grade and probably be glad you are no longer that young!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm.... maybe. But I'll always remember it as the best year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a great year and I am glad you will always remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, when is woodland altars? If I bring in 1o cans I can chew gum on Friday! Also, I have Kentucky for March Madness. I am so happy they made it to the final four. Too bad they had to play Ohio State and beat them! If I do all the lessons we have done in science and math on study island then I can get an extra hour of recess. Anything else going on at Murlin? I forgot one more thing. You know my friend from Helke, Kaitlyn!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We go to Woodland Altars earlier this year. We go in about a month. May 3rd- May 6th. That is pretty cool about bringing in cans. Is that a 5th grade thing or a whole school thing?

    I cant believe you were rooting for Kentucky! That is all I pretty much have to say about that.

    Also, pretty cool about the study island thing. Is that also a 5th grade thing?

    We just finished up perimeter and area in math, so we are gearing up for the famous bet....you know where I cut my hair if they can answer a certain question. We will see how they do. Ill keep you updated.

    Yes I remember your friend. What about her?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The can thing is the whole school. The study island thing is for only the people in Mrs. Palen's math and science class. Are you going to offer them the dress thing like you did to us. If so tell me when you'll wear the dress so I can come visit you and see you! HAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, well Kaityln and I were at chruch one evening, and we got sarf things that were what color group we were going to be in. She got the same color as my crush so I asked her if we could trade so I could be in his group. Well she wouldn't trade me and he said are you trying to match me. So, I said no to cover it up but Kaitlyn said you do too. I said no I don't and whispered be quite. Kaitlyn said yes you do because you like him. I said no I don't be quite trying to cover it up. I thought he would think I'm a creep but he actually started talking to me more and acting like he likes me! I was so mad and happy with her then I didn't know what to do because she actually helped me by not helping me. I also had a mood bracelet on and it was turning the love color and she said ooo it's turning the love color right when I was talking to him! So emarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! Well thats what friends are for!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tell Madelyn happy birthday for me. Also, Happy April Fool's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! I almost made a new post on here for April Fools that said I was going to become a 6th grade teacher at Smith but I thought that would be too mean.

    Did you pull any april fools jokes?

    ReplyDelete
  17. No, but there were april fool's jokes on me. Someone told me that they got a detention but they didn't and my sister got told that someone she know's is moving but they aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did you pull any april fools day jokes or get any pulled on you?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Today I got to go shopping for an easter dress!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well there was a rubber snake on my smartboard tray...so that was about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Today was Madilyn's birthday party. She had a lot of fun eating her cake!

    ReplyDelete
  22. awwww.... Madelyn is soooooo cute! dDid you take any pictures? If you did, will you post them!?!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have a field trip on May 6th. Tomorrow I have a concert for my church. we are doing three different songs. This week is sprit week. Today= Tie-dye, Tomorrow= super hero, Wednesday= wacky, Thursday= twin, and friday= white out. If we bring in 10 cans this week than we can wear a hat on Friday! I love hats! They're sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have a blog topic Idea. You could post a blog topic about spring break and ask what people are doing and tell what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great idea. Also, I have a video for you to watch...

    I hope you like it....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW9R3ocy8os

    ReplyDelete