Monday, April 11, 2011

Madilyn's Birthday



Here are a couple of pictures from Madilyn's birthday!

28 comments:

  1. I love her poofy skirt! She looks like a ballerina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what!?! We did fourth grade science today. Also at my church I get to share about their camp they have and how it brings you closer to God and what you do and how much fun it is on this Sunday. I am soooo excited! Want to know what's weird!?! I never get stage fright at all! Or anything. It just comes naturally I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooooo HAPPY!!! I have three things to be happy about. 1. My friend is taking me to her house tomorrow after school so we can hang out and then she'll take me to church. 2. I get to share my experience with people about camp. 3. I have the best idea in the world! My idea came from youtube. I found these girls that are friends that sing together and look like me and my Kaitlyn! They are really good. Anyway, my idea is my friend and I can go on America's Got Talent and sing together and become famous singers. I know it sounds crazy but my friend and I are really good. Our voices blend good together and we both want to be famous singers. Also it's happened to a lot of kids around our age and I think it could happen. Wish us luck. Hopefully our parents agree and don't think we're crazy. At least my dad won't because he thinks I should go for it. Pleas comment back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marissa. Sorry I havent been commenting back lately. I was in Tennessee for a family reunion. I saw a bear! It walked right by the pool! I should have taken a picture but I was too afraid to move. That sounds pretty cool about your church. Im glad you dont get stage fright. Let me know how that goes.

    Definitely get your parents permission. You will have to post the video if they let you do it.

    How did the OAA go today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My OAA was okay. It was really boring though. Jessie Stevens was trying to say Mrs. Shoch is better than you but I fought the case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessie only wishes he was in my class! Thanks for sticking up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome. Kaitlyn and I have decided to have a band instead and then go on America's Got Talent. We still have to ask the other people to be in the band and get it all set out but we'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good! I will buy the first CD when you get famous. Guess what I did today?!?! I ran! It was the Smith 5K. I almost got sick at the end though. I coughed really bad. Anyway, I thought you would like the fact that I ran.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so proud of you!!! Did you see my friend? She said she saw you, she past you at the very end she said. Her name is Clara Fiori.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha oh no...hopefully she didnt see me coughing so bad. I think I do know who you are talking about though because I had to slow way down at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I got your letter today. My dad read it and was making fun of you because of what you said. You said Most definitely the one I have kept in contact with the most over this last year! Mr. Hollenbacher told me to say hi. Tell Holly I wrote back to her today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am going to that church camp this summer! I forgot to tell you my band's name is Je t' aime faith. which means love faith. I made up a song for our band to sing and play. I am hoping to have band practice next week so we can practice the song I wrote. It's called Your eyes. My sister got her permit today! She just went to go practice driving.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dad made fun of me huh? Yes I knew what Je t'aime meant. I took french. Did you know it was french?

    Have you been able to ride with your sister at all yet?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes because this one teacher at the high school told me. I did ride with my sister. It was kind of scary because I think she isn't that good at driving and she had trouble staying in the lane.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw you today. By the way, when do the fourth graders get to see this site? I can't believe how small they are! I was the same height as I am now except I grew four inches. LOL!!! I might die!! I don't think I can tell yu why because mr. Hollenbacher said not to talk about it. but I am scared.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Say what?!?!?!?!?!? You might die??? Why?!?! You have to tell me! I know I saw you too today! You were quiet! The 4th graders are small but you grew a lot. They get to see the site in a few weeks. Not yet though. They are still on the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey I didnt publish that last comment but I saw it. Good thing you talked to Mr. H!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah, good thing. I am still alive!!! Thanks for not publishing it I think it's better that way. How was your day? I feel like I am starting to get a cold. Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My day has gone well. THe skating party for Safety Patrol is tomorrow so I need to rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Was the skate world party fun? Mr. Hollenbacher thinks I don't like him. But I do, He is just not my favorite teacher.(You are!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes the skating party was great. I didnt do so great but that is to be expected. Mr. H is a good guy, just not as good as me. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Justin Bieber. He is awesome. I watched the Justin Bieber movie last night. It was awesome. I new this before the movie but his birthday is March 1, 1994 12:56am on a Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha really!? So does Holly. The girl you wrote to in my class. She loves him!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG that is so awesome. I am like obsessed!!! That is cool. When do they get our letters from us? Did they already get them?

    ReplyDelete
  25. You know I am not sure. They did that in Language Arts so they might have.

    ReplyDelete
  26. O okay. Well I am talking to my parents to see if they'll let me try out for America's Got Talent. My mom thinks I should wait but it would be a good idea and my dad supports me with my decision and goes with it if I truly want this as my career. I think I have found my actual singing voice. I mean i know my maximum and minimum. I know how I high and low I can go and how loud and soft and how to sing correctly and sing good.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I saw Mrs. Pindroh today. Will you make a new topic? I just finished all my homework but i wasn't working the whole time. I'm learning about biomes in science and had to make a brochure. I did the Tundra.

    ReplyDelete