Friday, June 3, 2011

Get Ready

So, for some of you this is brand new...

For a couple of you, this is normal.

Soon, there will be more users on this blog. The fourth graders this year were just given the website address. Be ready!

14 comments:

  1. Nooooooo........ it's to soon. I feel like I am going to fourth grade this year not sixth grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo excited that this Monday is my church camp!!!! I can't wait. Today is one of my friends birthday. She is now 10. She goes to my church that's how I know her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made a blog you can go on it if you want. The website is marissa-hutcheson.blogspot.com. It was confusing but I figured it out. Will you tell people I know about it if you get a chance. Please and thank you. By the way I hope you Get Taylor Puckett this coming year because I know her she is nice and goes to my church. I am kind of her friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the same camp you went to last summer? That is pretty cool that you get to go back. I am going to a church camp later in August. I think I told you about it before.

    I dont know if I have Taylor or not. I will have to let you know.

    Nice Blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, it's the same camp. Next summer is my last summer for that camp. Thanks, at first I was confused with what to do but now i understand and feel responsible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay today I just got back from camp. Camp was a lot of fun and brought me closer to God. It was really tiring though. The thing is I sprained my ankle there. Tomorrow I am probably going to the doctors for them to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man well I am glad that it was a good time for you!

    Let me know how your ankle is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not going to the doctors because my ankle feels better and I don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. None of your kids from this year have gone on the blog yet. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well a few have tried actually but they had to create their own accounts which was a little confusing. So hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya, hopefully. I miss them. I haven't talked to them in a year! Well I have talked to some of them when they had the tour but that doesn't count. I wish at Smith we would have safety patrol because I loved being safety patrol. It is soooooo much fun. Hopefully they get on soon because I am the only one that gets on and it is kind of weird being the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man...Im sorry its weird. A few have got on and tried to post but didnt sign in before they tried so hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ya, hopefully. Right now i am with one of my friends sooooo bye! i will talk to u l8r

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok hows ur not bummer summer going

    ReplyDelete