So, since summer is more than halfway over I have some questions for you.
First, what has been the best part of summer?
Second, what do you hope to do still before summer ends?
Finally, what are you looking forward to most about school starting again soon?
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1. The best part about summer has been that I got to sleep in really late and staying up late. Also, I got to swim a lot and hang out with friends.
ReplyDelete2 I hope to go to King's Island more. I'd also like to go visit my cousins that live in northern Ohio or go visit my Aunt that lives in New Jersey.
O ya and number 3. I am looking forward to seeing my friends that I haven't seen since school ended. Also, I'm looking forward to shopping for school clothes! I love shopping for new clothes for school. I think it's fun.
ReplyDeleteI think that you should answer your questions!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE King's Island. I went today. My favorite rides are Diamond Back and Firehawk. I rode windseeker. It was dumb. It wasn't even scary at all! It was graceful. I thought it was boring!
ReplyDeleteHey, do you know what there doing with all this switching stuff and the new Morton?
ReplyDeleteDo you mean which students will go to the new Morton? Or do you mean when will the Morton kids go to the new Morton.
ReplyDeleteLast I heard they were making the switch to the new Morton during Christmas Break. As far as who will go to the new Morton, nothing has been decided I think. As of right now if they go to Morton they will go to the new Morton.
There are all kinds of rumors going around though about switches and moving people. I wouldnt worry about it though until it happens.
Okay thanks. I heard that Murlin was being cut down and that Helke was going to be kindergarten to 3 grade. Then Smith was going to be 4 grade to 6 grade. Then the new Morton would be 7 grade and 8 grade. And the high school would be 9 grade to 12 grade.
ReplyDeleteYea that is one option that has been discussed but to my knowledge nothing is decided yet.
ReplyDeleteOk well I am sad because Mr. Marton is the principal at Demmitt now. :( Mr. Hollenbacher is going to the new morton so. OMG!!!! You should go to the new morton. Then I could have you as a teacher again. LOL!!
ReplyDeleteSo are you still running each day? Do you want school to start back up again or no? I get to have a friend over tomorrow afternoon to spend the night. They are sisters. They are really funny and nice.
ReplyDeleteYea I think I am ready for it to start. Did I tell you I switched rooms at school? Im now in Mrs. Pindroh's old room.
ReplyDeleteI will have to post a picture sometime soon.
I have been running each day. Today I ran 5 miles but I was planning on doing 6 but it got way too hot out.
Ya that's what my sister said she went running without me. Why did you switch rooms?
ReplyDeleteAir condition.
ReplyDeleteDid you hear that school is probably not starting until the first week of September? My sister told they are because Demmitt is being done and the workers that were working on Butler are now working on Demmitt which delays it even more! I wonder if that means we have to stay later in June at the end of the year!?!?!?!?! Maybe.
ReplyDeleteSchool will start like the 30th....that has been determined even before all the stuff with Demmitt. Sounds like rumors to me. It might delay the high school and middle school but I havent heard that. They are different workers.
ReplyDeleteOk well I was just saying what my sister said to see if it was true or not. Thanks for telling me. And ya a lot of the stuff going on has been rumors.
ReplyDelete31 days until school starts. I am not excited lol. I don't want school to come!
ReplyDeleteHey, if you ever need a babysitter for Madelyn I would be glad to do it if you would like me to. I am trying to start to save my money for later in my life and college and stuff. And I am trying to start to try to earn money.
ReplyDeleteHey thank you. That is a great idea. I will keep you in mind.
ReplyDeleteThank you sooooo much I have been looking around for people who have kids I could babysit and then I started thinking about school. And then I thought of you. Then I was like, bingo, maybe I could babysit Madelyn! So I thought I would ask you.
ReplyDeleteBabysitting is a great way to earn some money. You are really responsible so you would be great. My wife's mom loves to babysit too though but if she ever cant I will keep you in mind.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. I am also going to ask around at my church and I am going to volenteer at an animal shelter.
ReplyDeleteI am also going to try to help people more and new people at the church I am going to greet them to people I know that they are the same age as or that they have a similar personality or they can just hang out with me or something.
ReplyDeleteOn sunday i helped this little girl who has is disabled but she is learning how to walk because she can't really use her legs that good and then i played with a little 3 year old. her name is aliya the 3 year old and the other one is named tiffany she was on the news. and i might get to help with aliya and her older sister that is six this week if they need it because there grandparents have to watch them because there parents are in africa for a mission trip.
ReplyDeleteI am upset. School is starting a few days and I don't want it too. I want it to be summer all the time :( I only want to go back to school to see my friends.
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling! I just got back from that church camp I go to. It was really a good time. One of my old students went this year too.
ReplyDeletecool!!! Who was it? Maybe I know them.
ReplyDeleteKierstyn Hale
ReplyDeleteo her yeah i kinda know her and thats coool
ReplyDeleteSummer is over!! :(
ReplyDelete