Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Student Update

Here is where you can update me on what you are doing and how things are going for you!


Or you can ask about your former classmates. I know some of you see each other at Smith but some of you have moved away!

22 comments:

  1. This is Marissa.Well, lately my sister went to Washington, DC for a field trip. By the way the track camp is when I'll be at my church camp. It stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brendan is playing baseball and Zolee is still in dance and her new soccer tryouts are on tuesday, she won her last soccer game.

    me and zolee are still both at smith and it is AWESOME!!!!!, I still play the clairenet and zolee is in choir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brendan it is great to hear from you! I am glad both you and Zolee are doing well. Tell your parents I said hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey it's Tyler from your 2007-2008 year! yes i'm still wrestling but i took a year off this year also Music has become my passion! everything that i do right now is involved with music. Yes, i'm in a band with Ian Grove and some other guys. so yeah bye (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great Tyler! I expect to get a free CD when you guys make it big!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi don't forget me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont worry Noah! I wont ever forget you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mr.Lieber I am still doing well in math!!
    :}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully he is able to get on here and tell us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How many students from our class this year are on this website?

    ReplyDelete
  11. MEEEEE!!!! I am on this website!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My sister's(named JaKayla)birthday was yesterday !(June 6th)I got to go to Cold Stone Creamery!I also got to see my best friend that I haven't seen in a long time!I played with her dog(Jewel) alot and we made little figures out of pipecleaners!Also, next week on Thurs. I might get to spend the night with her!What else is going on in your life Mr.Lieber?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm Cold Stone sounds good!

    Well I have been cleaning the house, watching Madilyn, and mowing the yard.

    So far, not much fun! It will get better I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was supposed to go to swimming Friday but, I have to get my hair done at a hair salon!(That's how my hair's straight.)So, almost allday tommorrow I'm getting my hair done and when my hair's done I'm going to help my mom at with her job.Then, on Friday I'm going to sit with my parents while they sign papers and, I'm ABSOLUTLEY POSITIVE that it's GOING TO BE BOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGGG while they fill out papers for the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I feel so bad for myself but, atleast I'm getting the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am back from camp. I got back yesterday at 3:00 but I was tired so I didn't go on. It was soooo much fun. It's going on next and if I can go I am going!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thats great Marissa! Tell me what you did. Did you get homesick at all? Did you mean to say its going on next year? I am going to a church camp here in a few months. Glad to hear you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes I meant that I wasn't paying attention, sorry. No I didn't get that homesick. I mean I missed my parents but I was having so much fun I didn't notice. We went in the woods to take a short cut to the pool once and we saw pioson ivy but I didn't get any. One day we went to the lake to swim in it and it was a lot of fun. My friend and I could hear a crab screaching. The meals were awesome and delicous. On Vesper Hill their was a great view of the lake so I took a picture. We also had color group times were we were with our color group. (My color was green my favorite color.) We played dodgeball, we played water games, a game where our group leader got covered in shaving cream and we threw cheetos at them trying to make them stick, and we played a game where we had to make a letter with our bodies. then we learned about the bible and everything and we memorized stories in the bible. I had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am going camping at lake erie.we were going to go to florida but that oil spill happen now we planed a trp to hiltenhead i would like florda better i havent been on this blog for a while because im busy/lazy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Trent it was great to hear from you. I understand the busy/lazy comment. It has been the same with me. That stinks about Florida but hey Hilton Head isnt bad! Take it easy Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just got back from hilton head it was realy fun. we went on a trolley in savannah georgia we saw tons of stuff my favorite place was the first girl scouts headcorders we also saw the salty dog a light house the beach and pools and tons of gift stores. the only part i did not like was the 2nd to last night my mom deleted all of the pitchers. so we had to go back to every place but the good part about that was my mom let us go to a candy shop with every thing you could think of. they even had a hannha montana lunch box. the only thing that was nasty was real crickets that taste like bacon and chese. it was a awesome vaction

    ReplyDelete