Saturday, May 22, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the new blog! You have now joined a select group of privileged individuals. You are all now former students of Mr. Lieber. I hope you will visit often. This blog is here for you to keep me updated on what you are doing, as well as keeping your former classmates updated.

Remember this is an open site. This means anyone can view what you post here. I still review comments before they are posted so please keep them appropriate.

My first question for you all is....

What are your plans for the summer?

I plan on relaxing. Maybe going to the pool, catching up on my running, and maybe going to visit a few places. Also, I will be the full time baby sitter for my baby!

5 comments:

  1. This is Marissa. What I am doing over the Summer is I'm going to go swimming in my pool almost every day I can, excersise(sometimes go to the rec.), have friends over, and I might go see my grandparents or they might come see me.

    I will come on this site often because I'll probably miss you or I'll be bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Going on a feildtrip every week and almost everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm also going to speng most of my summer with Allison, Nikki and my friend Kylah from my daycare.(Maby Kyle G. but, I'm not sure.........)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I'll be on this site almost every afternoon so I can keep in touch with you Mr.Lieber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT MR.LEIBER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Matthew. It is good to hear from you. How has your summer been????

    ReplyDelete