I also cried! I've been in vandalia soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!!!!I've never even cried about leaving a school before!!I'm so scared about going to Northmont!!!!My friend told me the teaher's there are very strict!!:(:(:(
I currently teach 5th grade at LT Ball. This is after I taught 4th grade for 6 years at Murlin Heights. I am married and currently live in Vandalia, Ohio with my wife, Janel, 3 children, Madilyn, Michael, and Jaxon and my cat, Kitty.
I miss you already!!! I also miss Jarrett Harmon.( I cried because I didn't want to leave and Kyle Gray said he cried, too.)
ReplyDeleteAww I miss you guys too!
ReplyDeleteThis week I might get to have Alexis over. Next week I go to camp!WOOOO
ReplyDeleteOoooo that will be fun....Have fun at camp!
ReplyDeleteI actually did cry because I might not get to visit you but I'll try!
ReplyDeleteYou better!
ReplyDeleteWho took the pictures?I forget!Was it Mrs.Hemswerth!?!?
ReplyDeleteI think actually Miss D took these!
ReplyDeletei also cried
ReplyDeleteim scared i dont want to leave for oklahoma ill miss everyone
ReplyDeleteJarrett, I cried, too. When our you moving?
ReplyDeleteI also cried! I've been in vandalia soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!!!!I've never even cried about leaving a school before!!I'm so scared about going to Northmont!!!!My friend told me the teaher's there are very strict!!:(:(:(
ReplyDeleteI all ready miss murlin heights. All the time goto my year book or something I start to cry a little bit.Like right now.
ReplyDeleteI miss everybody! I wish we could stay at Murlin.
ReplyDeleteAww I'm missing everyone too. Marissa have you seen anyone from our class since school got out?
ReplyDelete