Wow she's getting bigger. Guess what!?! Tomorrow I'm going to camp . I have to get to church by 9:00. We have to bring money for lunch. I think were going to have Mcdonalds. My friend is in my cabin and I'm bunking with and I'm sitting by her on the bus. I am so excited but also scared because it's my first camp ever.
She is getting big! Almost 11 pounds. Which camp is it that you are going to? What church is it with? You will have a lot of fun. How long are you gone? Is it longer than we were gone at Woodland Altars?
I'm going to Seneca Lake. My church is First Baptist Church. I will be gone until Friday. I'll probably get back at 4:00. It is farther than Woodland Altars.
I currently teach 5th grade at LT Ball. This is after I taught 4th grade for 6 years at Murlin Heights. I am married and currently live in Vandalia, Ohio with my wife, Janel, 3 children, Madilyn, Michael, and Jaxon and my cat, Kitty.
Wow she's getting bigger. Guess what!?! Tomorrow I'm going to camp . I have to get to church by 9:00. We have to bring money for lunch. I think were going to have Mcdonalds. My friend is in my cabin and I'm bunking with and I'm sitting by her on the bus. I am so excited but also scared because it's my first camp ever.
ReplyDeleteShe is getting big! Almost 11 pounds. Which camp is it that you are going to? What church is it with? You will have a lot of fun. How long are you gone? Is it longer than we were gone at Woodland Altars?
ReplyDeleteI'm going to Seneca Lake. My church is First Baptist Church. I will be gone until Friday. I'll probably get back at 4:00. It is farther than Woodland Altars.
ReplyDeleteWell have fun! I expect to hear all about it when you get back.
ReplyDeleteYep, I'll tell you all about it. So you know I want to be an archetect when grow up.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! So you can design a really cool classroom for me one day....one with air condition.
ReplyDeleteof course Lol. ( Lol means laugh out loud.)
ReplyDeletecome on Marissa...give me more credit than that. I knew what LOL meant. Im not that old am I?
ReplyDeleteWell my dad thought it meant lots of love so I didn't know. No your not old.
ReplyDelete