Sunday, June 20, 2010

Madilyn Laughing at Daddy!

10 comments:

  1. It doesn't even sound like you talking and aw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was making my voice go really HIGH! That must be why she was laughing.

    Guess what I did today...I taught summer school. I subbed for Mrs. Pindroh actually and I had to teach reading!!! Can you believe they let me do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I thought you were horrible at that kind of stuff. Was it more fun than math? If it wasn't was it still fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty bad but come on I am still a super genius! It was only for a half day of reading and then a half day of math so it wasnt all bad! It was definitely NOT as fun as math. It was okay though because I just did the reading groups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O okay then gotta go talk to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that video. It was making me laugh too. I think her laugh is contaguas. Did i spell that correct??? Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today my mom painted my toe nails and my finger nails and massaged my feet. We had a girls day while my sister was at summer gym. My mom and I also watch a movie. Summer gym is where you go to gym in the summer so you don't have to do it in the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! What color did she paint them? What movie did you watch? I was in summer gym when I was in high school. I forgot that your sister is going to be in high school next year. Summer gym was really fun. I am all done with subbing at summer school. It wasn't too bad but I am glad to be back on summer break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My fingers are pink and red and my toes are hot pink. The movie was called "Princess and The Barrio Boy". Yep my sister is going into high school and she's excited because she can chew gum in class.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOOOOOO CUTE sounds like you are being a great father

    ReplyDelete